Color: Semi-Flexible Blade
- UltraSource Boning Knife, 5" Curved/Semi-Flexible Blade, Polypropylene Handle
- High quality Molybdenum steel
- Cryogenic treatment enhances performance and retains edge longer
- Textured handles are NSF certified
- Front and rear bolsters protect against slippage
Details: Industrial-grade boning knives from UltraSource are designed for comfort during all-day use for butchers, meat processors, and other roles in the food service industry. Forged with high-carbon molybdenum steel, these knives are ideal for breaking large quarters of meat into smaller roasts separating meat from bone. The ergonomic handle is liquid welded where its blade meets the composite handle for easy cleaning and maintaining sanitary standards. Both the blade and handle are balanced with front and rear safety bolsters to minimize hand fatigue and slippage. Hand washing is recommended to retain edge.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 3.7 x 1.6 inches