- Beautifully handcrafted classic roller style. Perfect for decoration, display or playing with kiddos. Safe to use with clay or play dough. Small enough to fit in silverware organizer!
- Time honored craftsmanship by Amish Mennonite artisians.
- Carefully selected walnut, pine and cherry sustainable, locally-sourced wood.
- Built to last generations. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed.
- Not mass produced in factories overseas which burn tons of fossil fuels to import. Constructed in American home workshops.
Details: These handmade wooden rolling pins are sculpted from blocks of walnut, cherry and pine. Each style is unique and one of a kind. No harsh chemicals or finishes are used in production.Safe for your family and home. Do not soak or put in dishwasher. After washing, a light coat of olive oil will properly protect your rolling pin. Small enough to fit in silverware organizer. Great for DIY projects. Some dyes may stain wood.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches