- Interior created with revolutionary Stratanium+ nonstick coating with a mirror polished stainless steel exterior
- PFOA and PFOS-free nonstick micro-textured surface will not warp, blister or peel; squeeze-cast body eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
- The frying structure is a composite 5-layer clad-aluminum construction, all of which contribute to the cooking equipment's strength and characteristics
- Cast stainless steel riveted handle stays cool longer; for use with silicone, wood, nylon and metal utensils
- Oven safe up to 500° on all cooking sources including induction; dishwasher safe; Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty; 12.75" diameter, 2.75" deep, 18" overall with handles
Details: The Scanpan HAPTIQ Saute Pan is a premium 5-layer design with polished stainless steel exterior, aluminum core and an advanced STRATANIUM+ nonstick cooking surface. HAPTIQ is very even-heating, and it exhibits a great balance of speed and heat retention. STRATANIUM+ is Scanpan's most durable surface yet. It is metal utensil safe and PFOA free. Compatible with all stove types and oven safe to 500 degrees F. Scanpan HAPTIQ cookware is made in Denmark and includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Package Dimensions: 15.1 x 13.5 x 4.0 inches