- Reliably precise oven temperature in one handy little tool
- For best results, place the thermometer in your oven near where your food will cook since temperatures could be slightly different throughout the inside of your oven
- Two-point hook holds thermometer securely in place on thin or Thick wires
- Wide, angled base keeps thermometer stable while standing
- Large numbers for quick temperature readings ( DegreeF and DegreeC)
- Thermometer will stay in place, even when adding or removing food from the oven!
Details: Imagine a world where 450 Degree truly means 450 Degree. An accurate thermometer is a must for safe and precise oven cooking, baking, roasting and braising, but our pet peeve when using them is that they simply don't stay put. We created our chef's precision oven thermometer to stay securely in place in a wide range of ovens (we tested it in over 50 different models to be sure) and to withstand the opening, closing, rotating and General wear and tear that comes with active oven use. The integrated clip has a unique, Inverted v-shape that grips oven racks snugly when hanging, and an angled base to provide extra stability when standing. With large, easy-to-read numbers for quick temperature readings, this sturdy thermometer will stand the test of time (and temperature).
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.0 x 1.9 inches