- STAIN-RESISTANT STEEL ✅: Misono's Molybdenum line of knives are created with a high carbon stain resistant molybdenum steel blade.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ✅: Misono's popularity stems from the thin profile that allows the knife to be used and sharpened for a long period of time.
- LIGHT & NIMBLE ✅: Lightweight and thin, Japanese knives have a sharper blade and maintain their sharpness longer than most other knives.
- EXCEPTIONAL SHARPNESS ✅: 70:30 Asymmetrical bevel. By concentrating the sharpening on the face of the blade at a steeper angle than on the back, a thin cutting edge is created that approaches the sharpness of a traditional Japanese single edged design.
- MULTI-PURPOSE ✅: The gyutou is a versatile chef's knife. It can be used for cutting meat, fish and vegetables, making it suitable for preparing Western cuisine.
Details: Style: Gyutou, Steel Type: Stain-Resistant Molybdenum Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite Wood, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 56-58. Available Sizes: 7.0", 8.2", 9.4", 10.5".
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches