- HIGH GRADE STEEL ✅:The Misono 440 line is constructed out of molybdenum high grade stain resistant steel and a water resistant wooden handle.
- COMFORT ✅: The curve of the water-resistant wood handle is designed to fit comfortably in the user’s hand, making it popular among those who prefer thinner handles.
- MULTI-PURPOSE ✅: The gyutou is a versatile chef's knife. It can be used for cutting meat, fish and vegetables, making it suitable for preparing Western cuisine.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ✅: The brand’s famously thin and sharp knives are hand finished and inspected to ensure the highest quality product.
- EXCEPTIONAL SHARPNESS ✅: 70:30 Asymmetrical bevel. By concentrating the sharpening on the face of the blade at a steeper angle than on the back, a thin cutting edge is created that approaches the sharpness of a traditional Japanese single edged design.
Details: Style: Gyutou, Steel Type: Molybdenum Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite Wood, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 59-60. Available Sizes: 7.0", 8.2", 9.4", 10.5".
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 3.0 x 0.9 inches