Color: Black Silicone
- 12” CAST IRON SKILLET AND SILICONE HANDLE HOLDER. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. These high quality products can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- SILICONE HOT HANDLE HOLDER (BLACK). A great piece of cast iron cookware gets hot. Everywhere. This silicone hot handle holder keep your hands safe in style. It protects from heat up to 450°F and is dishwasher safe.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Details: For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table. LODGE SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET AND TEMPERED GLASS LIDThis Cast Iron Skillet and Tempered Glass Lid keeps in flavor and moisture while still creating a crisp and delicious texture you love. Try out this skillet breakfast that has got it all: tender golden potatoes, savory chunks of corned beef, runny yolk eggs and seriously sharp cheddar. What more could you want? COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON SETCaring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove to the campfire (just not the microwave!). Sear some fresh Atlantic salmon, or use it for a family-style apple cobbler. The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get. After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place. The Tempered Glass Lid allows for easy clean up. It’s dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures in the oven up to 400° F, allowing you the freedom, flexibility, and efficiency that your recipes call for.The lightweight design allows for peeking, without losing the moisture or flavor that you need. Keep in moisture and steam in the oven, on the grill, or on the stove for recipes with big flavor.
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 12.5 x 3.7 inches