- Hand-finished ceramic blades are made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Stainless steel bolster and rivets represent the traditional style of Japanese cutlery
- Lightweight and easy to clean, Kyocera ceramic blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Details: Enjoy the beauty of Kyocera award-winning limited series, hand-crafted by expert artisans in Seki, Japan. The Pakka wood handles have a stainless steel bolster/rivet and the ceramic blades are made from Kyocera very own proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty. Our knives are perfect for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless fish and meats. Not to be used on frozen or hard foods. Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship.
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 3.6 x 1.0 inches