- Informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes.
- Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven.
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well.
- Dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting.
- If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off.
Details: This 18 inch pan serves 5 to 8 people. This pan will fit over two closely spaced standard burners, or sometimes over one and a half burners. The pan is made of carbon steel (aka polished steel, or acero pulido), which is ideal for paella since it conducts heat quickly and evenly. The handles are made of steel and painted red. The pan is thin but quite rigid and durable, with a hammered dimpled bottom. Carbon steel is the traditional material for paella, and some paella devotees feel that it enhances flavor.
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 18.0 x 2.5 inches