- Professional grade carbon steel is extra thick and durable and conducts heat well; Requires a bit of maintenance after washing.
- Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven.
- Ideal for serving 4 to 6 people.
- Informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes and tips for perfect paella.
- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
Details: Serves 4 to 6 people. This 16" (40 cm) pata negra paella pan is great for beginning paella cooks and fits well over most large standard burners. It also fits in the oven and can be used on all types of grills. Pata Negra is a professional quality paella pan made from an extra-thick and heavy-duty grade of carbon steel. It's a good choice for restaurant kitchens, or for home cooks who expect to give their pan a good workout. As with any carbon steel pans, these pans requires a bit of care: you must dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting. If the pan does ever rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off. The pan comes with an informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes, our tips for perfect paella, and care instructions. PAN DIMENSIONS: Bottom Diameter: 14", Top Diameter: 16. 25", Diameter w/ handles: 20. 5", Depth (outside): 2". Please note: This paella pan does not have a perfectly flat bottom; therefore, it may not be ideal for induction or ceramic stovetops.
Package Dimensions: 20.4 x 16.3 x 1.9 inches