Brand: Emile Henry
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Details: Our colorful creme Brule dishes have a perfectly flat surface and a diameter of 12cm, ideal for caramelizing sugar with a blowtorch or hot iron. Whether it's a goat's cheese creme Brule with honey or a tomato and mozzarella crumble as starter, or a traditional creme Brule as dessert, you will get a perfect result every time. They are quite shallow for even heat distribution, and perfectly stackable for gaining space in the fridge. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten year guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 10.1 x 5.8 inches