- 3-Quart saucier with shallow sides and wide mouth - perfect for making sauces or risottos
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F (without lid). Oven compatibility. Heat source-Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction
Details: More shallow than a classic sauce pan, this All-Clad Stainless 4213 3-Quart saucier is designed for foods requiring frequent whisking or stirring, including creamy sauces, risotto, polenta and custards. The pan's wider mouth allows for sauce reduction, while its curved sides allow for easy incorporation of ingredients. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with ingredients, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook.
Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 14.0 x 6.8 inches