- ☑53mm Adjustable Distributor & Tamper-53mm base designed to work with the tapered Breville 54mm portafilter baskets, including the Barista Express, Pro, Touch, Bambino Plus, Infuser and Duo-Temp Pro.
- ☑Low profile makes distributor easier for barista to tamp with straight arm at 90 degrees to the counter. Evenly redistributes coffee grounds and provide a larger flat surface area for the barista to apply an even tamping pressure using the palm of the hand which helps with control and consistency
- ☑Adjustable Depth - Height is easily adjustable by it's screw mechanism (no grub screws ,shims, or Allen keys required) to suit different doses or baskets, you can set desired tamping depth for consistent tamping pressure every time.
- ☑Premium Material & Ergonomic Design- Solid Food grade 304 stainless steel base, anti-slip anodizing aluminum alloy handle construction is comfortable for hand use.
- ☑Pro Tips-Ensure your portafilter basket is fully dosed with coffee grinds to get the right amount of pressure from the tamper for a tighter pack and richer flavor. For best results, groom the top of the basket with a finger or flat edge before leveling and tamping. Brew with good, filtered water.
Details: Making delicious coffee is all about understanding and taking control of the variables. Distribution is a major variable that impact on quality and consistency. That is until the invention of the MATOW 53mm Coffee Distributor, no adjusting tools necessary to adjust the setting – we find those little things just go missing anyway. Simply place on top of your dose in your portafilter and spin in a clockwise direction to evenly and consistently distribute your coffee before tamping. Specification: Coffee Distributor Weight: 400g (14oz) Base Diameter: 53mm Package Box Size: 7*7*4cm Available Portafilter Diameter Size: 53.5mm and 54mm Features -The Coffee Distributor features three angled slopes that efficiently, evenly and consistently move the coffee around in a circle motion to create an even puck. No more inconsistencies between baristas. -When baristas even the puck using their finger some leave a slight mound or divot in the coffee, which means they tamp down inconsistencies in the puck density. -The Palm Distributor even suits those using very low doses or larger baskets and can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles. -Less micro-channeling and channeling, improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which can be disastrous to taste. Micro-channeling is also difficult to see at times and is more likely to happen with no distribution or inconsistent distribution – the Palm Distributor will remove this variable. IMPORTANT : THIS DISTRIBUTOR HAS A 53MM BASE FOR LA SAN MARCO MACHINES – PLEASE MAKE SURE IT WILL FIT YOUR MACHINE BEFORE PURCHASE.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches