- ☕【Essential Coffee Bottomless Handle】: 51mm Bottomless portafilter have become a valuable tool for espresso training. Novice Barista and pros alike can now instantly and visibly determine without a doubt whether or not their grind, dosing and/or technique is on or off. Valuable clues tell an informed trainee where work may be needed.
- ☕【Better Crema and Taste】: In the hands of an experienced barista with fresh espresso beans, a bottomless portafilter will yield 50% or more of Crema. Why? Your espresso shot will come in contact with no other surface than the bottom of you breville coffee portafilter basket. No portafilter bottom and no spout. This keeps the tiny Crema bubbles we all look for in a perfect shot intact and unharmed.Furthermore the lack of a spout allows espresso directly into the cup for serving in most cases.
- ☕【Espresso Extraction Troubleshooting】: DeLonghi portafilter allows the barista to instantly deduce whether proper tamping technique has been achieved. If the extraction leans to one side or the other an improper angle was used when tamping. If rogue streams of espresso are seen coming from the bottom of the basket it is possible that your espresso portafilter was leveled and or dosed unevenly.
- ☕【Double Shot Filter Baskets】: The usual standard for commercial and prosumer machines, double shot baskets can often hold 16-22 grams of ground coffee. This is probably what you’ll want to use on most days. Detachable double cup basket is easy to deep clean inside 51mm stainless steel naked portafilter. Food grade and dishwasher safe non pressurized basket along with it.
- ☕【EXCLUSIVELY FOR 51mm DeLonghi ESPRESS MACHINE】: 51mm portafilter fits DeLonghi series EC680 and EC685. Confident to buy it and enjoy the coffee time.
Details: Coffee Bottomless Handle portafilters allow you to see the espresso as it exits the basket. This allows you to immediately identify any faults in your dosing or tamping technique. For example, you may be tamping slightly unevenly without realising it; with a bottomless portafilter you will see espresso leaving one side of the basket before the other side instead of it appearing evenly, something which would be impossible to gauge with a spouted portafilter. If you're serious about espresso, eventually you'll decide that you need a bottomless portafilter. You'll be able to see the extraction in real time to understand if you're grinding and tamping correctly. If you want to improve your barista skills by using a visual aid to identify what you're doing wrong, this is the perfect espresso portafilter handle. Be prepared to do a number of test-runs before you get it right. If you want to show off your visitors big-time, this is definitely the right tool. As long as you got the extraction flow right, there's isn't anything more visually appealing than making espresso with a 51mm bottomless portafilter. As the shot pulls, you can see the droplets of espresso forming on the bottom of the basket. You can then see the stream flowing down into your cup. It’s incredible! This 51mm naked portafilter suites for DeLonghi series EC680 and EC685. Noted: DOES NOT WORK with 58MM DeLonghiDual Boiler, Oracle or Oracle Touch. Product Feature Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel(#304), natural wood Weight: 363 g Size: 51mm portafilter Package Includes ---Bottomless portafilter 51mm ---Non pressurized basket Joytata-The Best Choice. Customer service: email@example.com
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches