- Page 1 of 2
- Next page
Global Paper Napkin Dispensers - Why They Make Good Business Sense
A paper napkin dispenser facilitates easy dispensing of paper napkin in the dispenser without any hassle. Paper napkins are used for convenient shopping and it helps in saving time as well as effort while using it. Paper napkins are highly demanded by users around the world, especially in commercial establishments where customers are treated with great care and respect.
Paper napkins are very hygienic and easy to use, therefore; they have become a must-have for all. Paper napkins are mostly used in public bathrooms and are also an excellent alternative solution for the mini hand dryers that aids in minimizing the further spread of human faecal aerosols inside public bathrooms. To be able to serve such important users, large-sized public restroom soap dispensers are essential, but only if they can be easily managed and serve the intended target group. There are many challenges faced in dispensing paper napkin in such public areas. Some of them are discussed below:
* Coating Technology Integration: The challenge faced by manufacturers is mainly because of the coating process that is used to impart colour and design to paper napkin dispensers. It is the integration of such techniques that allow the business holders to get creative and stay ahead of their competitors. One way of achieving such integration is by ensuring that all the components of the paper napkin dispensers and accessories are manufactured in a standard production technique. This allows the manufacturers to keep up with the fast pace of the global market and provide quality products to the customers at competitive prices.
* Effective Design: A modern day dispenser can do more than just print out a sheet of paper napkin. Depending on the application, it may be required to print out customised logos, design patterns or graphics. These are to be printed on customized paper napkin dispensers manufactured by using advanced printing technology. In addition, the dispensers may also have to print out company information, advertising material and website addresses. Thus, it is necessary for a dispenser manufacturer to be able to perform such functions.
* Hygiene: The most obvious advantage of using paper napkin dispensers is that it enables the users to maintain hygiene while using public places. Many people often ignore the fact that hygiene is a major reason to avoid using paper napkin dispensers. This practice leads to several illnesses and diseases. However, this should not be the case as the use of hygienic paper napkin can help decrease the spread of several contagious diseases like Hepatitis A virus, HIV and hepatitis B and C. Additionally, it helps decrease the spread of Salmonella, Shigella and E. coli. Thus, a hygienic paper napkin dispenser increases the chance of averting the spread of several harmful bacteria.
* Cost Effectiveness: Another reason that makes using wall mounted paper napkin dispensers preferable is because it offers great cost effectiveness. This is because one does not need to purchase or construct separate dispensing units in order to maintain hygiene. Also, as the cleaning and maintenance of these units is easy, they can be replaced when they become overloaded. Furthermore, these units are often reusable, thereby eliminating the need to dispose of used paper napkin. As such, their cost effectiveness results in them being highly sustainable.
* Types of Units: The third reason why using wall mounted paper napkin dispensers can make good business sense is that there are several types of these dispensers. For example, there are countertop and undercounter models. In addition, there are also travel size dispensers. The countertop version is preferred by many businesses due to its portability and ease of use.
* Product Type, the global paper napkin dispensers market has been segmented as follows. * Undercounter: It is the smallest of all the types of units and is preferred by those who cannot or do not wish to spend much money on a dispensing device. It is especially suitable for single business establishments and those with limited space. * Wall mounted: It is the largest of the different product types, and is preferred by businesses that require dispensing devices to cover a wide area. It is preferred because it is large in size and can be transported easily.